It conforms to many of the conventions I found whilst researching other Indie bands digipak's, for example using 'paired images' as the front designs was a aspect I found on the Arctic Monkeys 2006 album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not," I also included a brief description of the record label on the far left page which I found was a element incorporated on almost every digipak.
Friday, 29 January 2016
Finished digipak
It conforms to many of the conventions I found whilst researching other Indie bands digipak's, for example using 'paired images' as the front designs was a aspect I found on the Arctic Monkeys 2006 album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not," I also included a brief description of the record label on the far left page which I found was a element incorporated on almost every digipak.
Labels:
Digipak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment