Monday, 25 January 2016

Digipak inspiration


I have chosen to use the footage of 'We Fall' as the images on my digipak as I feel it would have provided our audience with context as well as placing high significance on the song on the album. 
After browsing through all of our footage I soon noticed how empowering Janadhi's 'work out' in the gym footage looked. 

I originally wanted a few pictures filmed in the same location\position to use on my digipak as it would give the same affect as the Arctic monkey's digipak of being shot in the same sitting. As previously mentioned I like how it gives the audience a feel for the band in a different light, an almost 'behind the scene' perspective. 



This is the selection of footage I have chosen to base my digipak on. Of all the footage we had available these scenes stood out as the most 'moving' as it captures Janadhi pushing past her barriers of being weak and working herself towards what she wants. 

This is my chosen still shot to use as the front of the digipak. I chose to use this particular shot as I feel it will catch the audience's attention as through the simple background  I find her prominent facial expression is the main focus point. 



No comments:

Post a Comment