Sunday, 21 February 2016

Filming with car

For the running shots found at the beginning of our storyboard, we wanted to have a scene of Janadhi running from out of frame into the centre of the shot, additionally we wanted to film Jandhi side-on catching her breath at the lyrics 'we fall down.' We felt that the best and most stable way to film these tracking shots was to film from a moving car. Fortunately Kelly's parents own a convertible, avoiding the awkward 'sitting in the boot' struggles. Instead Kelly could just lean out from the back seat balancing the camera on the boot of the car which proved effective. 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to be present at the filming as I was going on a family holiday, however from the footage Kelly was able to film and show me, other than a few shaky shots of from the car (caused by numerous potholes and bumps) the footage is exactly how I pictured it.








No comments:

Post a Comment