Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Magazine advert in progress


Currently I am editing my magazine advert on Word, like I did for my digipak. 

After analysing some magazine adverts produced for other indie artists/bands I noticed how most use artwork that relates to their album rather than images of themselves. I especially liked this feature as by using images that can be related to the band also advertises them through synergy. I chose not to use the images I used on my digipak as I didn't want to 'over-do' the images of Janadhi working out. Instead I chose to use the establishing shot of our music video as the background. 

I also decided to keep the advert simple, which was a feature I took inspiration from the Arctic Monkey's advert, however I also wanted to include some extra information such as the exclusive content and the website, I am also planning on adding some information about the songs that are included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment