Saturday, 24 October 2015
Katy Perry : Part of me.
Katy Perry is one of few artists that feature a theme of military for a music video, it makes it even better that she stars a main female protagonist. The video follows the build up towards her journey through the U.S military, however it focuses on elements of direct combat and use of heavy weapons such as tanks and machine guns, which obviously we will not be able to do as A2 media students. Despite this the shots and framing compositions that are used act as a great inspiration to our group and gives us a good idea of the types of shots and angles we wish to include. Below are my favourite two shots and the lyrical visuals I would hope to par them with.
"Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you"
"I'm ready for it all..."
(Ending line)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment